Ministers are regularly required to make difficult and far reaching decisions. In fact, developing the ability to make wise decisions is foundational to effective church leadership. And, having a grasp of the various basis for decision making helps ministers make wiser decisions. Understanding the various tools for decision making found in these free resources will help you make better decisions.
- The Five W’s One H Decision Making Tool
- The Six Honest Servingmen Analysis Tool
- The Five Point Decision Making Tool
- Six Exercises For Determining Priorities
- 20 New Ministry Vetting Criteria
- New Ministry Proposal Template
- Measuring What Matters: 100 Meaningful Church Metrics
Click HERE to read more of my blogs on decision making, problem solving, measuring and setting priorities.
Posted on December 15, 2020